Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Golden Golden


I can't really ignore the Annual Golden Globe Awards that took place two days ago. Maybe it's cheesy, but I must say: I love the red carpet. One of my first posts was about the Emmy Awards' red carpet, then I picket only the best dressed because I felt that with so much beauty, it will be best to ignore what's not. So I'll keep it also this time.

These are my favorites:

Julianna Margulies


Julianna Margulies 

in Emilio Pucci. 

My absolute favorite…again.

WHY: Always surprising. Black + Dark Blue=Perfection. The Good Wife. Fabulous. No Words.



Left: Anne Hathway, right: Marion Cotillard


Anne Hathway

in Chanel Haute Couture

WHY: White! Haircut. Shay. Simple. Amazing. Elegant. 



Marion Cotillard

in Christian Dior Haute Couture

WHY: Most beautiful woman around. French. No Gown. Simple. Daring.



Left: Jennifer Garner, right: Kate Hudson


Jennifer Garner

in Vivienne Westwood Couture

WHY: Sweet but Sexy. Gorgeous. The Cleavage. The Husband (Ben Affleck - the big winner of the evening).



Kate Hudson

in Alexander McQueen

WHY: Rocks a long sleeves dress. Blonde + Gold. Noble.



Left: Jessuca Chasain, right: Sarah Paulson


Jessica Chastain

in Calvin Klein

WHY: Redhead. The Smile. Mint + Redhead = Perfection. Magical. Beautiful.



Sarah Paulson

in Reem Acra

WHY: Too sparkly can be great. 90’s: Jack & Jill. Weak “S”. HBO's amazing TV Movie: Game Change with amazing amazing Julianne Moore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment