Monday, April 29, 2013

The Smell I Wear



I guess it will sound weird, but the first time I used a perfume, and actually bought one I liked, was less than a year ago. Fashion and smell are walking side by side forever, but for some reason I decided years ago that if I use a perfume I feel dirty (what?!? I know...it's too weird to understand).

But then something happened and I discovered the Maison Martin Margiela - (untitled)  l'eau - perfume (picture above) and became addicted. I just love this smell and I "wear" it every day since that day. I can’t really describe it, but I can say what it’s not: It's not at all sweet, it's not too sour and it's not too spicy,it's not too much - just perfect! And the bottle is so beautifully minimalist and clean and the color of the liquid is fresh green-yellowish. I'm not going to replace it any time soon, and no, I don't believe in variety, but I did notice that what attracts me the most in a perfume before I even smell it is the minimalist bottle of course but more importantly- the liquid's color and the clean-fresh attitude. These are the ones I would be happy to try (no strings attached)(ok, except for the Dries Van Noten new perfume - I'm sure I'm going to love it). 
































No comments:

Post a Comment